no title just words and a tune

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Some peoples kids

if you get to my blog from here, let me know, I am erasing this. I am taking a blogging break for a while.

Just remember this...

if I found your dairy and started reading it, then you found out I was reading it, and you moved your diary, would I be mad?..No, I would feel like a damn fool for being caught reading crap I wasn't suppose to.

I had no idea anyone would get so bent out of shape by all this. Grow the hell up.

Anyhoo, if you need the direct address to my blog let me know..This will be gone by weeks end. And I am taking a blogging break anyway, for a little while .

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Michael Manning said...

Understandable! Look forward to your return, Christina!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home