no title just words and a tune

Friday, February 17, 2006

hello welcome

If you would like to view my blog, please send an email to raspberry_beret3@yahoo.com. Tell me about yourself and give me your blog address so i can pay you a visit. If you know the passwords, please come on in and make yourself at home....I have many crazy stories and adventures to share..If you have kids, you will love my crazy world..I woud love to get to know you:) ..

do not panic....I took my site down till my new template is finished.....everything is the same..check back tonight....sorry, I am paranoid...

alrighty then, carry on








2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Choppzs said...

Utoh, don't know the passoword!! lol shoot me an email at coconut_heather@yahoo.com!!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Charmed1 said...

Wahhhhhhh!! I've been dumped again!

chrmdonez@cinci.rr.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home